Christmas is a great time of year, when the birth of our Savior is publicly celebrated by everyone from Charlie Brown to Clark Grizwald, and virtually everyone in between. For this Monday post, we take a break from our devotional series to see a set of fun clips from Christmas movies and TV shows. I hope you enjoy it. Without further delay . . . “Lights please.”
1. Charlie Brown Christmas Special. When I think of classic Christmas special scenes, this one stands out the most.
2. It’s a Wonderful Life. Merry Christmas Bedford Falls!
3. Elf. ”You sit on a throne of lies and smell like beef and cheese.”
4. The Muppets 12 Days of Christmas. This was a classic from my childhood. We used to listen to the LP. Ba dump bump bump . . .
5. Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. We could not have a post like this without at least one thing in claymation. Rudolph is representing!